Prove compliance. Assure that your controls for transaction monitoring are in place and functioning.
Create evidence for compliance
Find weaknesses in automated detection
Minimise manual interventions
WTSS your partner for transactions monitoring
Do you have automated controls to detect fraud or AML and KYC compliance? Are you seeking evidence that your controls work in your end-to-end customer journeys? The best way to prove you comply is to put yourself on the customer’s side. Verify your controls in the transaction experience in the first person and create evidence that your transaction monitoring works.
Under a strict verification regime, WTSS can act as a customer trying to execute transactions that your systems should monitor or stop.
TYPICAL Verification QUESTIONS
- Do all the right alerts go off in case of fraud, AML, PEP or sanctions?
- Are transactions stopped that should be stopped by our systems?
- How is transaction monitoring experienced from a customer perspective?
- Is the procedure in place and is it working after an alert from the system?
- How is the detection system and procedure performing?
- Are we compliant with the regulations?
Understand the transaction monitoring experience outside-in
Create evidence of compliance with regulations
Assure that reputation and compliance risks are under control
The perfect pilot customer for any channel
Verify the availability, quality and performance of your file transfer services.
Assure functionality and performance of you transaction API.
Determine the click path and verify the experience
Verify journeys using your mobile app.
Verify functioning using multiple channels.
WTSS Online Dashboard
Get real-time insights into the outcomes of your verifications. Set alerts, initiate new verifications or drill down on errors found in your transaction journeys. It is all available at your fingertips.